So taking the chance here to add sincere thanks, we could expect more stable and extended tool support in the times ahead. Mi Flash Pro helps you to Manage your Xiaomi Smartphone. It’s hard to guarantee „100% safeness“ with this kind of operations, but I designed it to be the most safe as I can get. The chance of getting your device bricked is very little. So before moving to the process make a backup and try saving all the existing data. This page is containing the official link to download XIAOMI stock firmware file Firmware Stock ROM or flash file. Basically, this mobile firmware is used for flashing, updating or unbrick your android mobile phone.
Once you’ve downloaded the fastboot ROM, move .tgz archive file downloaded on your internal storage to your computer and extract it. Now, you are ready for the installation, but before, ADB/Fastboot libraries must be installed on your device. If you don’t have it, you can acquire it on How to Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on PC content. For those who are facing boot loop problems, hanging problems, functions are not working properly even after updating if your device is not performing well or stuck somewhere. Now download the latest version of the Mi Flash Tool from this page to your computer. The downloaded file will be a .rar package, so you’ll need to extract its contents. To do this, locate the file, then right-click on it, select ‘7-Zip’ and then ‘Extract here’.
- You can follow the How to install the Qualcomm Driver page to install the drivers correctly.
- This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
- Or if you did not this step properly then find and Search frp reset file in this site download them with frp tools and frp address and enjoy.
- This will download your device’s device specific configuration and
- Techies have confirmed that this custom ROM delivers a smooth and seamless Android Pie experience on installed devices.
Start by clicking ‘Select’ in the tool to launch the file selector window. Then navigate to the location where the Fastboot ROM was extracted, select the folder (do not select the ‘images’ folder instead), and click ‘OK’. In case it shows a yellow-colored triangular warning sign, you will need to install the USB drivers first. As soon as the tool is launched, it should prompt you to install the USB drivers or just click the ‘Driver’ option in the Mi Flash Tool’s interface.
- Now, all you need is the Mi Flash Tool for flashing and you can download it from here.
- If I missed any ROM, Or you have better suggestions, comment below.
- Now, you are ready for the installation, but before, ADB/Fastboot libraries must be installed on your device.
- With this guide we are going to teach you how to install MIUI updates manually.
Please don’t file directly any GitHub issues for The Open GApps Project if you experience problems with the OpenGApps.org pre-built packages. The GitHub issues tracker is only used for issues concerning The Open GApps Project compiler-scripts themselves. If you have flashed TWRP on your Redmi 7, you can safely return stock Mi recovery to your phone. By doing so, however, you will be removing TWRP Recovery from your phone. Check out the rest of this guide for instructions on how to go back to stock Mi recovery on your Redmi 7.